Our client is a leading global Financial Market data provider who runs several change programs to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency, and low-latency data management chain. The projects are technically challenging in a very engaging environment making the most of cutting-edge technologies covering the domains of Real-Time, Big Data, Cloud, and Machine Learning.
We are looking for Project Manager to drive multi-team delivery in Agile environment coordinating work with BA, Dev, Operational, and cross-functional application teams.
As Project Manager, your role is to ensure the project is completed on time and within budget, that the projects objectives are met and that everyone else is doing their job properly.
You will lead the planning process, working with internal and external clients, specialists, consultants, and suppliers to identify requirements, develop budgets and organize the project from initial planning and set-up through delivery to successful delivery.
● Project planning and development of project initiation documentation
● Engage, lead and motivate the project team across all project phases
● Drives delivery largely through AGILE delivery mechanisms, but adopts a waterfall approach where required
● Establish project procedures and governance
● Manages stakeholder expectations
● Report and communicate project progress
● Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project and ensure stakeholders have information to make effective decisions.
● Has effective control, leadership and responsibility for the delivery of the project- including scope, schedule, budget, quality, and business value.
● Ensures the communication channels and processes are in place to notify key stakeholders so that plans can be amended and the necessary action taken.
● Provides leadership on all aspects of the project in order to ensure successful delivery.
● Establishes the appropriate tools and processes to meet project goals.
● Influences project sponsor to make the appropriate decisions and modifications in response to external influences on the project.
● Ensures appropriate sponsorship.
● Technical Applications software & infrastructure development experience
● At least 10 years hands on experience in managing integration projects
● At least 5 years experience in Financial Services/ Fin Tech
● Over 5 years experience working with 3rd Party development suppliers
● Over 5 years experience working with AGILE methodologies (including Scaled agile frameworks )
● Over 5 years experience in Software Change and Release Management
Poszukujemy doświadczonego developera JAVA, który dołączy do Zespołu naszego Klienta...
Data publikacji: dzisiaj
Facilitate scrum events, such as sprint planning, daily stand-ups, retrospectives, and...
Data publikacji: wczoraj
You will manage a migration of application components to the agreed scope, budget and...
Data publikacji: wczoraj
Ensure adherence to the three lines of defence organisational model with clear lines of...
Data publikacji: 2021-05-04