Salary B2B: up to 960 PLN net/day + VAT (or Job contract)
Location: 100% remote
As a DevOps Engineer you will work as an integral part of our Cloud DataOps team for a big foreign pharmaceutical client.
- Cloud-based data processing platform on-going monitoring and maintenance;
- CI/CD environment maintenance and user support;
- Supporting Dev team in terms of components configuration and implementation;
- Designing, managing and maintaining tools to automate operational processes;
- Specification and implementation of Cloud Operations Standard Operating Procedures;
- Participating in a continuous delivery pipeline to fully automate deployment of the highly available cloud platform that supports multiple teams and projects;
- Staying up-to-date on relevant technologies, plug into user groups. Identifying trends and opportunities to ensure the team using the best possible technologies and tools. Building tools for deployment, monitoring and operations;
- Troubleshooting and resolving development issues, test and production environment.
The ideal candidate has extensive DevOps knowledge and experience and has previously been part of a DevOps team running an analytical ecosystem in modern cloud-based big data systems in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- 2+ years of work as a member of a DevOps Team;
- Good knowledge of Container Orchestrations tools (Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher);
- Strong understanding of CI/CD principles and practice (tools: Ansible, Jenkins, Artifactory);
- Familiarity with Microservices architecture concepts;
- Very good knowledge of English;
- Proactive approach, research and investigative skills;
- Understanding of ITSM, Agile and other development processes and methodologies;
- Experience with NoSQL data stores (e.g. MongoDB);
- Experience with a public cloud provider (AWS: Redshift, S3, EC2 preferred);
- Background in Linux/Unix administration and sculpting;
- Experience with coding in Python or/and Java.