Financial Accounting and Reporting Specialist with German
Function - Operations
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Your job will involve invoice and payment processing, workflow management and issue resolution.
Inviting applications for the role of a Financial Accounting and Reporting Specialist with German
- Perform standard accounting activities accurately and in line with timetable (GL accounting activity)
- Provide timely preparation, processing and reconcilation of all required financial and management information
- Support the preparation and submission of standard internal/external reporting requirements in line with group timelines
- Cooperate with other team members and manager to respond to regular and ad hoc requests from finance and non-finance customers
- Support R&A special projects & timely and effective responses to special data/project requests
- Good knowledge of German and English min B1
- Master’s Degree in the following areas: Finance/Accounting/Economics
- Experience in a relevant accounting environment, especially in RTR
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very good knowledge of Excel
- Strong communication skills
- ACCA or CIMA certification would be a strong asset
- Upbeat, proactive with ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Attractive salary.
- Stable job offer - employment contract.
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills).
- Possibly of development.
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, Lunch pass card, additional vacation days, biking policy).