Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Szczecin we are Business Centre that is responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
About the department
You will join experienced colleagues in Corporate Procurement in Szczecin, Poland and more than 60 people globally across countries - Corporate Procurement has teams in our headquarter in Denmark and at our production sites and biggest markets: in Hungary, France, Germany, United Kingdom, China, Costa Rica, and USA. The organization is characterized by a professional and informal environment where we are commercially responsible for all external spend and contracts from suppliers to Coloplast. Up to 25 travel days per year can be expected.
About the job
We are looking for a Global Procurement Manager, to take on the role as Sourcing Manager and Supplier Manager, working closely with global stakeholders.
- Lead and participate in strategic global, regional, and local indirect procurement projects in close collaboration with stakeholders
- Drive the full procurement process and be responsible for sourcing, supplier evaluation, negotiation, and contract management
- Work with our big indirect suppliers and have impact for suppliers’ management
- Influence on how we strengthen and further build our strangeness in Indirect Procurement
- Lead or participate in ad hoc projects, strategic initiatives, and planning activities within the indirect team and in Corporate Procurement.
- Analyze spend and processes, identifying new sourcing opportunities
- Drive improvement or change projects within the business
- Manage global stakeholders, creating engagement around procurement initiatives
- Drive tenders and take responsibility for translating business requirements and supply market intelligence into supplier contracts
- Manage cooperation with selected indirect suppliers
- 5+ years of experience from a strategic Procurement function with a global reach
- Solid experience with indirect spend categories, for instance: Facilities, IT, Professional Services, Logistics, Mobility, MRO, Marketing
- Relevant bachelor’s degree or equivalent educational background
- Track record of driving projects across countries
- Strong communication and partnering skills
- Fluency in English
We are looking for a colleague who uses their analytical mindset to challenge the status quo, build relationships across organizational levels and allow us to work even smarter. You are no stranger to strategic thinking, and being process- and results-driven, you are open to understand new contexts, speak your mind and bring ideas to the table.
- No probation period – long-term contract from the start
- Support with relocation to Szczecin
- Challenging tasks and growth opportunities in a motivating work environment
- Gaining experience in an international organization
- Competitive salary with attractive benefit package
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
- Internal trainings
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Transportation co-funding
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.