Ogłoszenie numer: 2664662, from 2019-09-18
We are looking for a member of IT Support team to be responsible for IT System and Security Administration.
IT Security Administrator
Location: lubuskie / Zielona Góra
- Installing, administering, and troubleshooting network security solutions.
- Updating software with the latest security patches and ensuring the proper defenses are present for each network resource.
- Performing vulnerability and penetration tests, identifying and defending against threats, and developing disaster recovery plans.
- Configuring security systems, analyzing security requirements, and recommending improvements.
- Monitoring network traffic for suspicious behavior.
- Creating network policies and authorization roles and defending against unauthorized access, modifications, and destruction.
- Consulting with staff, managers, and executives about the best security practices and providing technical advice.
- Configuring and supporting security tools, such as firewalls and anti-virus software.
- Training staff to understand and use security protocols.
- In-depth practical knowledge of Linux (RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu) and VMware: (ESXi, vSphere infrastructure)
- 3+ years of experience with IT Systems
- Fluent written & spoken English and Polish, other languages welcome
- Office 365 – basic administration practice
You need to be:
- detail-oriented, with good organization, flexibility and patience
- eager to work in a multicultural team
- able to maintain good relations with others – have great communication skills
- willing and able to learn new technologies
- Exceptional engineering challenges
- Attractive salary and benefits (private medical care, sports card)
- Comfortable working conditions
- Possibility of development and trainings
- Lessons of English during work
- Social activities
- Group insurance