Were GetResponse, a Polish SaaS company with more than 300 people on board and 350,000+ customers all over the world.
Weve been here since 1998. We’re global, remote and multicultural, yet we share the same values.
Our flagship product, the GetResponse platform, provides our customers with advanced online marketing solutions like marketing automation, responsive email design, landing page creator, webinars and useful analytical tools.
If you’re ready for an adventure where you can use your smarts, share your enthusiasm and conquer global markets — join our team!
You may be the perfect match if you:
- are a passionate and creative developer
- strive for clean code
- are ready to gain new knowledge and experience
- are curious and inquisitive by nature
- enjoy new challenges
- understand teamwork and have a Boy Scout Attitude
What we expect:
- good knowledge of web application characteristics and environment (HTTP protocol, cookies, session, etc.)
- very good understanding of PHP7
- knowledge of clean code (SOLID, GoF design patterns, TDD)
- good knowledge of relational databases (MySQL)
- experience with teamwork using Git
- practical knowledge of Docker
- skill with Redis
- solid technical understanding of RESTful APIs
- familiarity with security aspects of web applications (OWASP Top 10)
- acquaintance with CI/CD
- good communication skills
- good command of English
- very good command of Polish
Nice to have:
- experience with Apache Kafka, AMQP, ELK stack
- practical knowledge of Kubernetes
- understanding of performance and scalability aspects of web applications
- experience with GitLab, JIRA, Crucible, Confluence
- familiarity with Agile Manifesto