We are currently recruiting experienced Installation & Service Engineers to work across Europe. Minimum of 5 years’ experience within the security industry in the area of Intruder Alarms, CCTV and Access Control is essential. EU Citizen is essential for moving throughout the greater EU region.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Installation, service and maintenance of intruder alarms systems, Experience with Galaxy, ATS panels is desirable/preferred but not essential
- Installation, service and maintaining of CCTV systems, experience with Enterprise IP CCTV Systems and Video Recording software.
- Installation, service and maintenance of access control systems, experience with Lenel, CCure9000 & S2 Access Control
The successful applicant must demonstrate:
- Indepth knowledge of electronic security technology
- An appreciation of industry and related quality standards
- Attention to detail with the capacity to trace problems to root cause
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer focused
- Be able to demonstrate good computer skills
- be exemplary character and possess a full clean driving licence.
- Fluency in English is essential and another European language would be an advantage
- Ability to work as part of an experienced team
The successful candidate will also be self-motivated, computer literate with the ability to work to tight deadlines, and deliver a high level of customer service, and have the ability to work as part of a team, as well as on your own initiative.
The position comes with extensive training and development opportunities together with a competitive
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role is essential.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent