Jacobs’ Compensation Analyst career path provides you with an opportunity to develop your career in the Total Rewards and Human Resources department. This position will play important role in the global administration of employee reward programs and services.
Compensation Specialist scope include:
- Support the global Total Reward team with global and regional reward initiatives
- Annual compensation review and other mid-year off cycle salary reviews
- Job evaluations and analysis of salary data, perform market pricing and related benchmarking
- Updating salary structures and researching market trends (international experience would be an asset)
- Prepare compensation-related presentations and analysis, and work closely with HR reporting team and payroll team
- Perform market pricing and related benchmarking (international experience would be an asset).
- Run general compensation audits to ensure data integrity as well as compliance with related compensation labour laws and regulations
- Liaise with payroll to collect and summarize compensation data for compliance purposes (e.g., UK gender pay gap) and other projects (e.g., historical bonus payment trends)
- Perform other duties as assigned.