We are looking for a Data Analyst who will be part of our Data team working for various clients. You will be able to deep dive into our clients data, tackling multiple business problems with well-designed dashboards and reports.
This position provides development opportunities in cloud technologies. If you like to have some space and independence, but also to work in a Scrum team, then we are likely to cooperate.
- Understanding and gathering business needs for data insights.
- Designing data information layer.
- Analysing data sources and model data following best practices.
- Developing dashboards and reports in BI tools.
- Working in a way that uses the best practices of Scrum and other agile methodologies.
- Cooperating directly with various clients.
- Working both on your own and as a team member.
- Proven experience with Power BI, knowledge of Tableau would be an asset.
- Knowledge of data storytelling concepts.
- Experience with SQL and data preparation.
- Experience with data modeling.
- Knowledge of data processing principles.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills that allow to effectively work with the client and hold discussions with the team.
- Great communication skills in the English language (B2+).
- Analytical skills.
- Experience in a Business Analyst role would be a benefit.
- We provide an opportunity to participate in various projects within the data and AI domain.
- We offer training and strong community support.
- We deliver data solutions for various clients from the aviation domain, huge retailers, e-commerce, whisky manufacturers.
- Possibility to learn different cloud technologies (Azure, Google, AWS).
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.