Job Responsibilities & Competencies
Effective and timely development, implementation and maintenance of new software solutions in processes and systems supporting Nokia’s Conscious Factory Strategy and Supply Chain Management in Bydgoszcz ICC Factory which requires following competences:
- Systems and processes modeling (process engineering)
- Production planning and organization.
- Assertive communication
- Team player
- Fast learner
- Quick adaptation to changes in the organization, processes and tools
- Great interpersonal relationships and communication skills
Master’s degree in field of IT - software development, computer engineering, enterprise management, logistics management.
- Experience with SAP modules as MM, SD, WM, PP. – 3 years
- Experience with software development in MS SQL, .Net, HTML Java Script and Cascading Style Sheets, SQL Server Integration Services – 3 years
- Experience in IS/IT systems design and development - 3 years
- Basic knowledge of the requirements of EH&S (ISO 14000), ISO 9000, TL 9000, SA8000, ISO 27000
- Fluency in English and Polish languages
Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help to overcome some of the world’s most pressing challenges. We act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Nokia culture welcomes people as their true selves.