Account Receivable Specialist with Finnish
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Accounts Receivable Specialist
We are looking for someone with extensive knowledge and is able to facilitate theidentification and resolution of any customer disputes.
- Very good knowledge of Finnish, min. C1
- Communicative level of English
- Previous experience in handling customers/ AR/ credit activity (represent advantages);
- High School Degree (University graduate or Economic studies are an advantage);
- Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge
- Analytical thinking and ability to learn fast
- Personal culture and ability to deal with the client properly
- High motivation and willingness to learn
- Ability to work under time pressure
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.