- Technical Capability. Works within a team with little supervision as application administrator supporting end users/customers/partners with technical queries relating to the TfSNOW platform(e.g. knowledge of the configuration of interlinked systems, implementing / providing input for technical changes, and contributing technically to service development).
- Process. Follows established processes/systems and recommends improvements to these as appropriate to resolve routine customer enquiries, reviewing risks defined within the change control, releasing to GDA process verified, validated and documented defects or enhancements to eliminate problems and proactively develop the service. Actively participates and provides valuable input in all relevant project calls, e.g. SME consultation.
- Service Level. Recognizes opportunities to improve performance against Service Level. Spots Service Improvements on a macro-level in order to improve both team processes and end user experience.
- Customer/Project Relationship. Establishes excellent working relationships with customer organizations to deliver and enhance the service. Is able to guide end users down the correct path.
- Issue Solving. Takes ownership in obtaining the information, evidence and data required to diagnose and resolve more complex issues (both new and known) on a day-to-day basis; escalates or gains support where appropriate. Proactively analyses trends and reports on information (e.g. on performance service levels) in a timely manner to resolve issues, maintain and enhance the service.
- Team Working. Trains, coaches and mentors members of the team to provide knowledge, assistance and advice. Works in a problem solving team to resolve service issues. Collaborates with all lines of support and sets the example to follow.
- Business Awareness. Understands the requirements of the customer’s business environment and service delivery requirements and knows how issues impact the delivery of service. Recognizes and reports opportunities to technical team manager, process controller and other relevant parties for additional business.
- Independence. Is able to assign tasks independently and complete them in a timely manner without distraction.
- Change Management (basic scripting; field additions; integration amendments; new interface implementation; etc.) based on detailed work instruction approved with SMEs. End to end ownership of changes on the TfSNOW platform.
- Release Management – Movement of data across Dev/Test/Prod environments.
- Incident Management and Problem Management (suggesting Problems to be logged if Incidents have common causes)
- PAC management; making Pre-Approved Changes on the tool. Creating them in Dev/Test and promoting to Prod. Analysing PAC data to determine automation opportunities and service improvements.
- Major Incident Handling; assessment of impact of incident ascertaining if impact is major, and potentially resolving said incidents 24/7/365.
- Training, both on the job and certification expected to be able to complete the tasks outlined above.
Takes responsibility for learning about current products / systems, technical and service developments, taking the initiative to extend own knowledge to learn about products, technologies and techniques to build own technical knowledge and support business requirements. Demonstrates constant willingness to broaden one’s own knowledge and improve skills. ServiceNOW certification provided and required to develop forward.
- Friendly atmosphere in the air that you will miss on your day off.
- You are treated with respect, as a person and not only as an employee.
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program.
- Diverse and international working environment.
- Employment stability.
- We develop our unique know-how.
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients.
- Openness to dialogue.
WORLDWIDE IT SOLUTIONS
- Access to innovative technologies with which we work on a daily basis.
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs.
- Innovative labs.
CAREER CHOICE AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Wide range of trainings, courses, conferences.
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotions.
- Development opportunities in all directions.